You can’t turn back the Clock. But you can wind it Up again. Bonnie Prudden
The Artisan90 Raw food cleanse is an advanced program designed for gentler cleansing, that will help you avoid unpleasant detoxification symptoms, yet still allowing you to detox and cleanse your body from toxins, sludge and chemicals. It is recommended for those that are already on fairly clean diets and are able to easily metabolize raw food. If you’re eating a lot of junky processed foods, it’s beneficial to start off with a juice cleanse to unclog your system before progressing to a raw vegan cleanse. Each day includes 64oz of fresh organic raw juices, 32oz smoothie, 2 1-2oz elixirs, and 2 gourmet raw food meals. Your Raw vegan cleanse will be tailored and customized to your health, ailments and goals.
Raw foods help to reduce the burden on your body and create an internal environment that is geared towards healing. When we eat processed, non-organic, low nutrient foods we create a very acidic, inflamed, low-oxygen, toxic and nutrient deficient environment that doesn’t support health and healing. The body than becomes so busy working on trying to repair and clear toxins that it cannot focus on deeper healing. The result of poor nutrition is low energy, a weakened immune system, chronic and degenerative disease, inflammation and premature aging.
Scientific proof has shown that cooking not only destroys nutrition and enzymes but chemically changes foods from the substances needed for health into acid-forming toxins, free-radicals and poisons that destroy our health! when you eat more cooked food you are consuming acidic toxins faster than your body can eliminate them so they back up, disrupting your body’s delicate acid/alkaline balance, a major cause of excess weight and disease. Heating food above 118 degrees F, causes chemical changes that create acidic toxins, including the carcinogens, mutagens and free-radicals associated with diseases like diabetes, arthritis, heart disease and cancer. Cooking also destroys the live enzymes that aid in digestion and health.
Our Raw Vegan Cleanses will be customized and tailored to your health and ailements.
Tips for Surviving Raw Vegan cleanse:
– You should not eat until you feel genuine hunger.
– Make sure to get plenty of filtered or spring water during the day (have at least 16
32oz of water before your first meal of the day).
– After waking up in the morning allow at least 1 hour before your first meal of the day. Let your body fully awaken
and wait for your appetite to build up. Even better if you use this time to move your body, exercise
– For best assimilation and digestion eat slowly, this also applies to juices and smoothies. Chew your juice
– Have your cooler on you at all times so when hunger strikes you are prepared. We deliver your raw food cleanse in a cooler so don’t leave home without it.
– To keep the juices/smoothies fresh please make sure to keep them refrigerated. Each juice and smoothie comes
in a sealed 16oz glass bottle. To guarantee the freshness of the juice/smoothie keep each bottle sealed until you
– If you get Raw soup on your cleanse day and you dont njoy eating raw soups cold, you can warm them up. There’s a few ways to do it. You can place your bowl of soup in a dehydrator or put it in a bigger bowl with warm water. You can also slightly warm it on a stove (up to F 115 118, you should be able to put your finger in the soup without burning it).
– Have your last meal of the day at least 2 to 3 hours before sleep, that way you will have a much more restful and
rejuvenating sleep, and wake up energized in the morning!
– Avoid any distractions while you’re eating. That’s your time to nourish your body, so be fully present and enjoy your
meal. Not only will you have perfect digestion and assimilation of food, but you will also feel more satisfied.
-Remember that choosing organic living foods is just one aspect of creating a healthful and vital lifestyle. Make sure to
get lots of fresh air, sunshine, exercise, rest, and laughter!
If you have any questions, need guidance or advice please don’t hesitate to contact us